I raise boxers in my home and breed for quality, not quantity. I am a small breeder, not a kennel. I breed boxers because I enjoy my own dogs and the challenge of seeking to establish the very best traits of character, health and conformation from generation to generation.
• I only produce 1 or 2 litters a year.
• I plan my breedings well in advance to produce a versatile dog with good temperament.
• I use and recommend Nutro Dog Food.
• I use and recommend NuVet Dog Supplements.
• My puppies are sold with a written health guarantee.
• Puppies are not available to their new homes UNTIL 8 weeks of age.
• All puppies are dewormed, have their first set of shots, and are vet checked.
• Once the puppy leaves us, I am still available to provide you with assistance with your new puppy.
• AKC Registration.
• Shipping is available.
• Puppies available to approved homes.
www.purinaone.com has a great breed selector to help you pick the right dog. (PS Boxers didn't come up as first choice as a breed for me)
You're going to do WHAT with that thermometer?